• CURRENT PROBLEM: During your current contract term if you feel you are "not getting what you bargained for", then call us for a no cost discussion. We need to understand your situation, business initiatives and timelines.
• DOCUMENTS: We will review your documents and schedule a short conference call to discuss your situation and potential cost savings. Our goal is to build a game plan with you, so you can achieve your desired results.
• OPPORTUNITIES: Some common areas of opportunity have to do with “downsizing” or “buyout” requests by customers.
• NEGOTIATE: We will “renegotiate” any desired changes with your current vendor as part of our service offering.
• FUTURE POSITIONING: Even if only a few things can be done on your current lease, we will be in position to “prevent” the same situation from happening on your new lease.
• ENGAGE US EARLY: Prior to signing a new contract, contact us for our services.
• EVALUATION: Analyze your current situation. Most vendors will provide an analysis for you free of charge. Always get a lease and cash price regardless of how you will end up financing the transaction.
• CONSULTATION: Contact us during this time period so we can get you positioned for a fair contract: pricing and structure.
• DOCUMENT CHECKLIST: We will send you a checklist to get from your vendor of choice and request that you send us all contractual documents you are being asked to sign.
• TIMLELINE: With our experience and what we will handle for you with your vendor of choice, we actually enable you to reduce the typical timeline to close. It is best to get us engaged early so your internal timelines are met.
• NEGOTIATE: We will negotiate the contract with your vendor of choice as part of our service offering.